Note – This site will be unattended from 6th to 25th July. Any slings ordered during this time will not be posted until 26th July.
Our Australian made, ecologically friendly slings are:
- incredibly simple to use
- very affordable and durable
- perfect for discreet breast-feeding
- a great help in soothing fussy babies
- suitable from birth through to toddler
- a very good way to allow hands to be free
- great for providing correct support for baby's head and spine
- without any buckles, frames, rings, straps, padding or metres of excess fabric
- made by a family business since 2003
- the first Australian-made, organic native slings on the market
The easiest baby carrier to learn how to use, just put it on and place baby in!
The Nurture Sling® is a pouch that is designed to carry your baby either horizontally, inclined or vertically. Worn traditionally, a wide piece of fabric runs over your shoulder and across your back, forming a pouch at the front in which to carry your baby. Your child feels included in your activities and babies are free to observe all that goes on around them.
These slings are the final result of development of a practical, stylish, affordable and very comfortable eco-sling. The symmetrical design makes it easy to switch shoulders and also to breast-feed evenly.
The sling can be worn with the baby in front, side or back.
We offer the Nurture Sling® in certified organic or conventionally grown cotton/lycra. They are all made here in Australia, sweatshop free. Only premium thread is used and the supporting seam of each sling is triple stitched. Our organic fabrics are premium quality and we offer beautiful organic prints and plain colours.